Thursday, May 13, 2010

A release

As many of you know, when I graduated from Arizona State in 1996, I founded a $500 scholarship in the Business Honors Program.  Over the years, I've modified the award process, found consistent donors and increased the award amount.  This year's award will be $5,000.

In recent years, I've begun holding fundraising parties to raise money for the scholarship, as well as give the award winners and other participants opportunities to meet some of my contacts.

We can now add a new website to the list of changes to the scholarship.  In its current form, it is merely a place to collect donations.  As I continue to grow the scholarship - and eventually complete my long-term goal of formalizing a non-profit foundation focused on providing educational opportunities - the site will grow.

For now, I'd like to introduce the Brian Etheridge Scholarship website.  To donate, simply click the "donate" button in the lower right of the screen.

Finally, I'd like to thank my friends at Business Partners 360 for volunteering their time and resources to the creation of this site.  This launch is only possible because of them.

No comments: