Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday March 28

Okay, I finally found an internet connection. I was unaware that our hotel did not have one. Sorry if any of you were worrying. I've posted everything I would have posted over the last several days below - broken up by each day for easier reading. Start on Monday.

It is now Sunday afternoon. We will leave Bali Tuesday afternoon. I did hear about the dam breaking south of Jakarta. My new house is south of Jakarta, but not 70 miles, so I think it is safe. At this point, I have not been able to contact anyone I work with to determine if anyone on my staff has been affected or if I need to find new housing. I know the executive housing is even further south, but I doubt they were impacted, either.

Also, I have a lot of photos to upload, but the connection I'm on is a free wi-fi in a coffee shop and the one picture I did load took 2 minutes, so I'll share the pictures when I have a faster connection - sorry to keep you waiting. The pictures are beautiful!

No comments: