Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's a waiting game

Braxton-Hicks contractions all day, every day...no baby. Only two questions remain:

1) Will my son force me to miss football and be born in the next 48 hours?
2) Will we induce Tuesday morning?

Baby will answer #1, wife will answer #2. I'm powerless.

Mother-in-law and brother-in-law arrived 3 AM Thursday after missing their Wednesday flight and a 2 hour delay on the flight the next day. So, we're making all the same rounds we did when we were discovering the city and when my mom came for a visit - Sentosa Island, Chinatown, Clarke Quay.

We know the birthday is close, so we are staying close to home. We thought about going to a waterpark or the Night Safari again, but those are long trips to the hospital. Instead, we're waiting.

Congratulations to my cousin who is in process of having their first child, a son, as I write this!

1 comment:

Peter Faur said...

We're all eager to find out! Post something as soon as you can, Brian, but of course, take care of your family first! Best wishes to you all. Pete