Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Very busy week

Last week was about as busy as they come.  With only two weeks to visit everyone - friends and family - we've been moving non-stop.

Sunday was our son's birthday party.  It was great to see everyone and he had a blast opening all his presents.  Monday I went golfing with friends and my back hasn't been the same since.  Tuesday was a medical day.  We saw the dentist and took the kids to the doctor for their immunizations.  Wednesday we went to the zoo with family and I had lunch with a friend.  We went shopping Wednesday night and bought 120 pounds worth of food to ship back to Jakarta.  Thursday my father and step-mother arrived and spent time with us at our hotel.  In the evening we took my two nieces to the Coyotes game in the evening.  Friday we had lunch with my father and then had the rehearsal dinner.  Saturday was the wedding.  Sunday was an after-wedding brunch and then a family gathering with my wife's family.

Today was my first day off.  My wife went to a yoga class with her cousin in the morning, then her and the kids spent time at her sister's visiting while I ran a bunch of errands in preparation for opening our business in March.  I also had dinner with an old friend.

Tomorrow we are going to Sedona for two days.  Thursday I have another lunch scheduled and then a visit to a potential site for our new business.  Friday we return to Jakarta.

Whirlwind, not a vacation.  I'm not sure what a real vacation is anymore.

No comments: