Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday in Singapore

Running out of time for my one hour of internet use today. Quick rundown of our day:

1) Morning we had our appointment at the hospital. Everything looks great, baby is big, and the ultrasounds here show no irregularities. The ultrasounds in Jakarta showed irregularties (not with the baby). So, all is good. We will need to be back on Sept 7 and move permanently by week 36, which is Sep 22.

2) After doctor appointment, we returned to hotel and went swimming. Our daughter had fun, but didn't last long.

3) When we finished swimming, we took the subways to Funan City to buy my wife a laptop. She'll need one when she is here and I am in Jakarta. So, we're not officially a three computer family...four if you count my work laptop.

4) We had lunch at Subway again.

I'll elaborate more on our day tomorrow. I'll write my blog before logging on so I can just copy paste and upload photos. Today I was trying to access work email, but it was down, and that took a lot of my time. Below are some pictures from our day walking around yesterday.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That beautiful lady looks like she is enjoying her soda. DvB

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, so when do you want me there...I have been planning on leaving Sept 12 and going to Singapore, should I go to Jakarta instead and help you move on the 22nd? I need to know for the shots...should I take malaria pills, they say I don't need to unless we are in rural areas...let me know, please, when you can.

You know who