Friday, September 4, 2009

Last month's pictures

Pictures of some of the events I described over the last few weeks.

When I bowled in the company Olympics, we discovered that Spin City had the lane rails necessary for our daughter to play and decided we would go back. We did, and taught her the "between the legs" stance for bowling. She did pretty well.




Because my wife and daughter are moving to Singapore, we had to make on last trip to Hacienda before they left.



My pictures of the earthquake damage didn't turn out very well. This is the best of the bunch and is a picture of the wall outside the bathrooms behind the elevator shafts at the center of the building.



My daughter attended a birthday party for a classmate at school and ballet. We're good friends with the parents, too. The two families spend a lot of time together. At this party, we had the blowup slide, and then the ballet teacher and some of her friends performed ballet for about 20 minutes while all the children (and adults) watched. My daughter commented "They are dancing like me!"






Last but not least, my wife had a birthday on 2 September. This is a picture of the family before we left our daughter at home and went out for a spa treatment and dinner.

No comments: