Sunday, August 21, 2011

Finally! The word is getting out

A few weeks ago, my partners on the first game I did - Wurfeltod - released a new version.  Improved graphics, a few new features, and, most importantly, an implementation of what is known as the "Freemium" model.

"Freemium" is offering a base version of your application for free and only unlocking the full version and all features for a fee.  We released a "Lite" version of Wurfeltod with our upgrade.  It's free and has experienced the following downloads.


This increase in downloads has resulted in the following sales.


Not quite profitable yet, but getting there much faster now.

1 comment:

Peter Faur said...

Hi, Brian. I got my update a couple of weeks ago, and it's a nice improvement. I'll download your new game to my wife's iPod tonight (if she'll let me!) Keep up the good work. Pete