Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Reviews are In

Updates on Candy Count....

Marketing this game has been interesting, and I'm learning a lot from my partners in this venture.  What I'm hoping will be the most beneficial to us is the review sites.  Two agreed to review the game, KidsiPhoneAppReview is the first one to publish....and they love it!  Time will tell how this translates into sales.

Another marketing venue we've used (well, mostly me) has been to reach out to teachers.  Thanks to my rather extensive family network in the teaching profession, and the high percentage of teachers in my weekly Futsol game, I've made some progress here, too.  At Futsol last night, one of the teachers informed me she is using Candy Count in her classroom to help some of the kids who are struggling with counting.  Awesome!  That's what the game is for.

I have a few more games in the works.  We're targeting a November start for the next one which means it will probably be available just in time for Christmas.  Fingers crossed! 

No comments: