Sunday, September 26, 2010

Finally....PICTURES!

I know, I know.  I've been promising these forever, and I haven't been blogging much at all lately.  It will change soon.

A few quick updates before providing the pictures:

1)  Our nanny did not return.  Her husband prefers her to be closer than twelve hours away by train, so she now stays in the village.  She was nice enough to refer a new nanny to us, who started this past Monday.  Not even near the quality, but we're working with her.  Hopefully she will improve.

2)  My wife won the bet, though I am protesting and claiming sabotage.  In the last week, though laundry was done, none of my workout clothes were ever washed.  I would have had to run in khakis!  Something is amiss.

And now, the pictures.  These are a variety of pictuers from the last several months.  You'll see our trip to Singapore's Universal Studios, the kids just hanging around the house, and us out and about in Jakarta.

Hope you enjoy!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Amy Young said...

i love the picture of jessica and alex! very cute